You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: frederickcountyconservativeclub.com
Your current state: Consent Accepted. Manage your consent.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
FCCC maintains a database of names and addresses of those persons who have supported us financially or otherwise have indicated an interest in our club meetings or activities. We use that information to communicate with you via USPS, email, text or in other ways. The following policy refers to that database as our “Mailing list”.
If you have provided us with your name, address, email or phone number we promise we will be responsible with that information and protect it. We take that as seriously as you do.
Mailing List Policy
- We don’t rent, trade or sell our mailing list. Period.
- If you provide information for a promotion, sweepstakes or other contest or buy a ticket from us online, we may provide that information on a one-time basis to our partners. Beforeyou provide that information, you will be given an opportunity to opt out of sharing your information and affirm you understand the purpose for sharing with a third party. For example, we may share a list of ticket buyers to a venue so patrons can pick up at “Will Call.” No information or lists aggregated through our fundraising or promotional activities at FCCC will ever be shared with political candidates, parties or organizations involved in advocacy. FCCC proudly complies with all such relevant regulations issued by the Federal Communications Commission.
- If you don’t want us to communicate with you via mail or email, just let us know at email@example.com. However, if you are a donor or member of the Frederick County Conservative Club, we may still need to contact you about items directly related to managing your account. E.g. sending tax receipts or issues around sustaining your membership.
Frederick County Conservative Club (FCCC) content on the internet online allows FCCC to collect information about you. That may be information you provide (e.g. your email or other information from sharing a story, participating in a survey, promotion or inquiry); or, the information your device provides via your IP address or from “cookies” on our websites.
We use your information to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on our websites and other digital platforms, including fulfilling your transactions and requests for information, analyzing and compiling trends and statistics, and communicating with you.
We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing customer/member/audience support;
- Complying with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, grant reporting needs and our policies;
- Providing customized content based on your use of FCCC digital products and websites, your preferences, and/or your location, depending on the type of information you have chosen to provide to us;
How We (FCCC) Share Your Information With Others: We share your personal information with third parties as described below. In addition, we may share information that does not specifically and personally identify you, such as aggregate information, device identifiers or other unique identifiers to third parties.
Third-Party Service Providers: We engage third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf such as: website hosting, content syndication, content management, marketing, analytics, and customer service. For example, we use third parties to process payments made to us and assist with fulfillment, returns and other operations. These third parties may have access to your personal information when needed to perform their functions.
Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Emergency Situations: We may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or on the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or our Websites; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Websites or our users, or (c) act to protect the personal safety of us, users of the Websites, or the public.